All prices listed are in USD and are base prices only. Final price will be determined by the complexity of the artwork and number of revisions. * Please see Add-ons Price Guide for additional add-ons. 🙂
PORTRAIT / BUST : $ 45 +
HALF BODY: $ 65 +
FULL BODY: $ 85 +
What’s Included in Base Pricing:
- Full colored character artwork on a simple abstract background
- A high-resolution version for your personal collection or display
- A lower-resolution version for sharing or posting on social media
- Optional 400 x 400 cropped version for avatar and social media use
All artwork commissions are for Personal use only which includes the following:
- Display in your private collection (ex. print and hang on the office wall, etc.)
- OC character pages
- Social media avatar on forums, Twitter, etc.
I strongly advise using the low-res, watermarked version of the artwork for posting online to discourage art theft or unauthorized uses.
Commercial pricing option is available if you intend to do one or a combination of the following :
- Use the commissioned art as Promotional Materials – logo, business card, promotional items such as mousepads, giveaways, etc.
- Crop out my signature
- Alter, modify and redistribute the artwork to promote your own content, book, website, etc.
- Request for the transparent background files
1: CONTACT ME~
2: LET’S CHAT!
We discuss the project in more detail, exchange references, set up pricing and payment schemes
3. FIRST PAYMENT
I will send you an Invoice via Paypal for the initial payment. Please note that rough sketches will not start until payment is received.
4. SKETCHES and LIVE FEEDBACK
You will receive sketches, rough drafts, and color schemes via your preferred communication method. Please use this stage to make any major revisions, changes or modifications.
5. INKS and TWEAKS
Once pencils and sketches are approved, I will proceed with inking the artwork. Limited revisions during this stage and potentially a live feedback session.
6. 2ND PAYMENT BEFORE COLORING
Once linework is approved, send second part of the payment and I will proceed with coloring.
7. COLORING MAGIC and PROGRESS
This part usually takes a while. So, I will be sending you progress pics and updates regularly. Minor revisions are accepted, such as color changes and very minor details.
8. SNEAK PEEK
I will tease you with a small, sneak peeky version of the final artwork.
9. FINAL PAYMENT and FILES
Once I receive the final payment, I will send you all the files and will consider the commission complete.
- Please take advantage of the various instances when revisions and tweaks can be made during the art process. I am very flexible and can accommodate most requests.
- However, numerous, minor, ‘tiny’ adjustments may incur a fee.
Here’s a quick price guide on additional elements. Actual pricing will vary based on our agreement.
- Additional elements such as extra weapons, pets, vehicles, and backgrounds: $ 10 +
- Wallpaper or banner versions: $ 10 +
Due to the nature of the product, I may not be able to offer a full refund especially once work has started. I would have already put in the time, effort and resources needed for the job. Please feel free to contact me at any time during the project if there are any issues with the artwork and we will try to resolve it.
THE COPYRIGHT STUFF (This is based off articles I’ve seen online and is not legal advise.)
All rights and ownership of the commissioned artwork remain with the artist. I reserve the right to alter, modify and display the commissioned art on my social media channels and create material to promote my services.
Ownership of the character/content remains with the copyright owner.
Commissioned artwork containing copyrighted characters MAY NOT BE SOLD for commercially as prints, merchandise, digital or otherwise without express permission of the copyright holder (ex. Trion Worlds, Blizzard, Riot Games, etc. … i.e. I don’t want to get into trouble…)
I enjoy having a degree of artistic freedom when rendering your character. I will work to make sure that the ‘feel’ of your character is there, but I cannot 100% guarantee that it will be an on-model replica of the original concept.
Please do not ask me to completely change my art style or carbon copy someone else’s art style. I’ve had requests for these in the past, and it really felt impersonal and insulting as an artist. Also, if you really love that person’s art style, please support and commission them. <3
Because there are things such as bills, insurance, payments and necessities that need to be addressed, I have a regular 9-hour job from Mondays through Fridays (PST) which may affect the timing of commissions. I will always keep communication lines with my clients open and respond as quickly as possible.
COMMISSION REQUEST FORM HERE~