$ 85 +
Full body painting of one character and a basic background.
$ 65 +
Half-Body from head to mid-thigh of one character and a basic background.
$ 45 +
Bust / portrait from head to mid chest of one character and a basic background.
- Additional costs for detailed backgrounds, complex prop designs, pets and to turn them into banners for Twitter, Twitch, Facebook etc.
- Extra cost for multiple revisions (please see revision guidelines below*)
- Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time, unless noted.
TWITCH EMOTES / SUB BADGES
$ 25 per each
Includes : 112 x 112, 56 x 56, 28 x 28 and a 400 x 400 transparent PNG file
- Unlimited minor revisions during the commission period. However, major changes, re-draws and start from scratches will incur additional fees.
- Different expressions on the same base model is $ 10 per expression.
- Discounts available on volume / set orders.
$ 30 per each
Includes : 300 x 300 simple animated GIF for follows, subs, hosts and cheers.
- Simple, bouncy, expressive looping animations only.Max 5 seconds. (Not an entire choreographed fight scene…)
- Contact me through EMAIL, TWITTER , TWITCH or DISCORD
- Payment is expected before your commission is started. I will send an invoice with a payment schedule.
- Payments are only accepted via PayPal. Prices are in USD.
- Rush orders are + 75% of commission price.
- Commissions are on a first come-first serve basis.
- Please provide as many details as needed for your commission:
- Picture references. Color schemes.
- Poses, mood, facial expressions
- Background story of the character (…it really helps and I love backstories!)
- Communication is key…and I will be in constant contact with you to give you updates on your commission whether through email, Discord or Twitter.
- Once final payment is received, I will send you two high-res versions of the artwork (one with transparent background and another version with background for presentation). The commission will be complete.
- Any additional formatting, revisions or alterations to the commissioned work will require a fee.
REVISIONS AND CHANGES FOR DIGITAL PAINTINGS
- Please mention any changes, revision, details, ad-ons during the initial sketch phases. Once I start inking/coloring, revisions will incur a fee.
- Minor revisions are okay – however, please avoid asking me to ‘shorten the skirt a little’ then all of a sudden decide to ‘make it longer again’ after seeing the revised version. It will add up to the time to finish. Limit minor changes to 5 throughout the project.
- Any revisions, alterations, edits etc. *AFTER* the commission is complete and the final files are sent will require a fee.
RULES (Yes…there are rules)
- The prices listed commissions are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. This means no making profit of the art in any form such as printing and selling merchandise made from the hi-res files or use in a commercial brand. However, you may use the artwork as your social-media avatar, non-profit website layouts, RP’s, etc.
- Commissions for commercial use, please contact me directly.
- I retain the right to post the artwork on my personal websites and social media sites and use them to promote my services.
- Credit for the artwork is much appreciated and definitely sharing it with your friends and family would be awesome! 🙂
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- I specialize in humanoid based characters.
- Mecha and super complex aliens or lifeforms may take some time to complete as a commission. NSFW and some R-18 stuff are open for discussion.
- I ask that you allow me a degree of artistic freedom when working on your commission.
- (Especially, when it comes to armor and wardrobe, a slight adjustment, or a little flair may find its way in the drawing. It will be subtle and the ‘feel’ of the character will still be there).
- Please do not ask me to completely change my art style or to carbon copy someone else’s style.
- I’ve had requests for these before and it really felt impersonal and did not leave a good feeling after the work was done. It’s not about the money.
- Please do not complain about my pricing or compare prices with other artists.
- It’s not fair to both artists. Time, effort and resources are put in each commissioned artwork it is not an automated and impersonal process.
DISAGREEMENTS and CANCELLATIONS
- Because of the nature of the product, I will not be able to offer a full refund especially once work has started. I would have already put in the time, effort and resources required to complete a task.
- I am really hoping that we would not come to this point 🙂
Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.